Sometimes we cannot expect 100% of dirty free, cleaning look from just a simple face wash. So I am sharing my homemade DIY face scrub for acne and dirt-free skin. This face scrub only has two ingredients which can make from just a one-minute without costing your money or time.
It also helps to remove dead skin, trough the texture of sugar we use. You don’t need face scrub to everyday use. Overusing it will lead to irritation and redness. Using it one per week will be fine.
DIY Face Scrub For Acne
01. Honey & Cinnamon Face scrub
The combination of cinnamon and honey will not only help to clear the pores but it adds a radiant to skin. Honey and cinnamon both have antibacterial properties, which can fight against pimples and breakouts.
- 3 tablespoon of raw honey
- one tablespoon of fresh cinnamon powder
02. Oatmeal Scrub
Oatmeal is another nature gift to remove acne and scars. It frees the pores of excess sebum by exfoliating the skin. Oatmeal scrub clear pores remove extra oil and clear scars on your face.
- 1 tablespoon of whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of oatmeal
- Few drops of rose water
03. Baking soda Face Scrub
Baking soda will help to get rid of dirt, dead cells, excess sebum. Lemon juice is one of the best cure for acne. It reduces excess production of sebum.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Lemon juice
- Half tablespoon of raw honey
How To Use Face Scrub
- Cleanse your skin before apply scrub.
- Apply the scrub on the face, avoid eye area
- Using two fingers, gently massage the scrub all over the face and neck area.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Continue your skin care routine
Why Would You Need Homemade Face Scrub For Acne
- You don’t need to spend more money to buy expensive, chemical products
- It’s easy to make and really effective
- Inexpensive, natural ingredients are using
- It helps to remove dead skin, impurities, whiteheads, and blackheads
- DIY face scrub for acne will give you a refreshing feeling
- Helps to make skin smooth and softner
- Lightning the skin tone
- Prevent acne and pimples
- The face scrub is suitable for any skin type, even for dry skin
- Doesn’t have side effects
There are so many things you can fall in love with when it comes to sewing –like gorgeous fabrics, unique designs, fantasizing the next dress you are going to make, and that awesome feeling when you create something just by yourself. Sewing is my big fashion. I love sharing my sewing knowledge and inspire all the women out there.