Every culture has secret beauty tips for women. Even women in an ancient time cared about beauty. But surprisingly they had used some different methods to achieve their beauty. And they had their own method for waxing called sugaring. So here is their secret sugar wax recipe to try waxing at your home.
What is Sugaring
Every woman has unwanted hair in her body. In fact, women have been removing unwanted body hair for like thousands of years. The women in ancient Egypt got hair removed by a method called sugaring. This is much like waxing, sugaring helps to remove hair from the roots. so that, it becomes softer when the hair grows back. So this sugaring methods still use today and it is super easy to do even at your home. And the best thing about sugaring is it less painful than waxing. This is because the paste doesn’t stick to the body which makes less irritating. of sugaring doesn’t stick So pretty sure you will love this method.
Sugar Wax Recipe
what you will need:
- one cup of sugar (WHITE SUGAR)
- a quarter cup of lemon juice
- a quarter cup of water
- pan(to boil the ingredients)
- a jar for put your wax in
- a spoon for the mix the ingredient
Easy 3 Steps for Making Sugar Wax Recipe
- To make the wax combine one cup of sugar, a quarter cup of lemon juice and a quarter cup of water. Mix them well. Then bring that to boil about 5 to 7 minutes. When it’s done it should be golden brown color.
- Now let it cool for couple minutes. If your mixture gets too dark well you will have to throw it away because it is overcooked and it will harden into candy. Also, cooking time depends on the climate, so you will have to carefully watch it make right color.
- After about five minutes you can put the mixture into the jar. Then allow it to cool it for 20-30 minutes and please please don’t touch it or use it until it gets cool.
How to Apply Sugar Wax Recipe
Now using a knife apply in the opposite direction of your hair grow.
Yes! you sew it correctly. You have to apply opposite direction of your sugar wax recipe because this is not supposed to be used in the same way as regular wax. And it will help to prevent broken and ingrow hairs.
After applying let it cool for few minutes and rip it off in the direction of the hair growth. Apply a little bit of pressure at the end to help to swell.
See, it’s not as hurt as waxing.
Tips for Sugaring
- For trying this method at least you should have about one cm long hair for this to work.
- But I don’t suggest this method for too long hair either. You can trim in sensitive areas first.
- Where should you apply this sugar wax recipe? Literally, you can apply any part of your body. You can apply it on your face, armpits, and lady parts.
- Please be careful not to burn yourself with this method.
- always work in small sections for sensitive areas.
- This method is not PERMANENT. This lasts about 3-4 weeks and then you will have to do this method again.
- Also, you can keep this mixture several months in the fridge.
- Finally and the last I know what you are thinking! Yes, weirdo. You can eat this and it won’t harm we used just natural ingredients.
There are so many things you can fall in love with when it comes to sewing –like gorgeous fabrics, unique designs, fantasizing the next dress you are going to make, and that awesome feeling when you create something just by yourself. Sewing is my big fashion. I love sharing my sewing knowledge and inspire all the women out there.