I know Pixie cuts, bobs, and shoulder-length hair are the hair trends in the new year. But wouldn’t you feel like at least once you need a long hair? Then this article is for you. How to grow hair faster? Well, that is the question we all ask from ourselves and maybe from other or internet for quite a long time.
There are thousands of old and new, natural and artificial remedies for you to try grow hair faster. But the problem is how do you select the best remedy according to your hair type and the climate you are living? So here, I’ll guide you to grow your hair faster with unique remedies that work for any type of hair or not consider the climate issues.
Tips for Grow Hair Faster
- Do not use heat under your hair. This is may be difficult for most of you but if you need a healthy, long hair avoid using hair ironing and hair dryers. If you have to use heat anyway then use a heat protector.
- Trim your hair for every month.
- stay away from bleaching and dying your hair. If not you are literally damaging your hair.
- Don’t brush your hair when it’s wet.
- Drink more water and increase your water intake. There are like thousands of different studies and experiment with the combination of water intake and hair growing. All of those experiments suggest drinking more water for growing long hair.
- Go on a healthy diet. Try to avoid junk foods. A mix of protein and nutrients can improve the condition of your hair.
- Don’t think too much about everything. Stress can affect your hair.
Natural Remedies for Grow Hair Faster
01.Egg Hair Mask
What you will need
- two eggs (if you have short hair use one egg)
- one tablespoon of olive oil
- one tablespoon of coconut oil
Mix all ingredients well. Now apply the mixture gently on your hair. Make sure to apply it on the scalp as well. Wait about a half hour and rinse off the egg hair mask. You have many benefits of using egg hair mask: eggs will help to fight against the dry scalp, it works as a great conditioner, it repairs damaged hair, and lastly and most importantly yes, egg mask will help to grow hair faster.
02.Aloe Vera Hair Mask
what you will need
- aloe vera
- coconut oil
Take fresh aloe vera leaves and wash it well. Cut the leaves into small cubes. After that, take half of the ball of coconut oil and add aloe vera cube to it. Warm the oil by placing it in a hot water about 5-10 minutes. Remember, don’t heat the oil, just place the container in a hot water. stair the oil using a spoon. Aloe vera helps to repair dead skin of the scalps. It helps to new hair growth by increasing blood circulation. This also helps to leaves your hair smooth and shiny. Now let it cool about 10 minutes. Strain the oil well. Okay, you are done.
Now apply this oil on your scalp and gently massage it. Keep the oil in your hair about 40 minutes. Then wash it with shampoo. Also, you can leave this oil in the overnight and wash it in the morning.
03. Ginger Hair Mask
what you will need:
- coconut oil
Take 2-3 inch long ginger, peel and cut it into small cubes. Blend or great the ginger cubes. Now add two tablespoons of coconut oil into a bowl. Now squeeze out the ginger pulps into coconut oil. Mix the two ingredients well. Now apply this oil to hair roots.
04. Oil Massage
What you will need:
- castor oil
- coconut oil
- olive oil
Take two tablespoons of all of these oils and mix them well. Now apply it to your hair roots and massage it directly into the scalp. Leave your oil treatment overnight and rinse it off in the morning. Castor oil will help you to grow hair faster. It is the solution for bald spots and thinning hair. Olive oil will help to reduce dryness and damaged hair. Coconut oil will help to grow hair faster and thicker.
There are so many things you can fall in love with when it comes to sewing –like gorgeous fabrics, unique designs, fantasizing the next dress you are going to make, and that awesome feeling when you create something just by yourself. Sewing is my big fashion. I love sharing my sewing knowledge and inspire all the women out there.